XII Additional Implementation Issues
The purpose of this section is to identify any implementation issues not already covered in the previous sections of the business case. First, provide a brief introduction to this section, then identify and explain three issue areas and how they will be handled in the implementation of the proposed system.
For each of the three, create a sub-heading and write a paragraph that:
· Identifies the issue
· Explains why it is an issue
· Describes how it should be handled during the implementation of the proposed system.
The issues identified could come from any aspect of the system; the following questions may give you some ideas, but issues do not have to be limited to these areas:
· What else should the organization consider?
· What things should the project team keep in mind?
· Are there any ethical or cultural considerations?
· What impact will there be to the employees if processes and/or systems are changed?
· What impact will there be on the workplace?
Approach to Developing this Section
Consider the system being proposed and the organization in the case study, and identify three issues that have not previously been discussed in the business case. Consider the questions above, as needed, to assist in the analysis.