Wk 5 – Software Testing Plan
- “Software Testing Plan” document
- Continue your work using the scenario presented in Week One.
The Director of Software Engineering would like to have you create a new Software Testing Plan.
Using the Software Testing Plan document provided, develop a 3- to 4-page software testing plan. The plan will include the following:
- Design and Develop: Software testing goals, assumptions, and deliverables:
- Testing Goal
- Test Assumptions
- Quality Attributes
- Schedule in the Life Cycle
- Required Artifacts
- Test: Data: generation and automation tools:
- Test Data Generation Methods
- Test Automation
- Acceptance Test
- Deploy: Versioning, maintenance, and environment:
- Version Control
- Maintenance Plan
- Testing Environment
- Cite all sources using APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.