Week12-ResearchPaper-Information Technology Importance For Strategic Planning
Course: Information Technology Importance for Strategic Planning
LATE SUBMISSION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED BY PROF.
Due Date – 2 days
RESEARCH PAPER QUESTION:
COSO Framework : The COSO framework of internal controls is practiced within companies around the world. The objectives of the COSO framework are closely related to its five components. For this week’s activity, please discuss these five components of the COSO framework. Be sure to include each components’ impact on each of the COSO framework objectives. What do you feel an auditor would most be concerned with during an IT audit? Lastly, discuss suggestions for integrating COSO framework compliance into a company in which you are familiar.
PROF. Guidelines – Your paper should meet the following requirements:
• Include at least 3 scholarly references in addition to the course textbook. The UC Library is a good place to find these references. At least two of the references cited need to be peer-reviewed scholarly journal articles from the library.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
• Be approximately 2-3 pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
• Follow APA6 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
• Support your answers with the readings from the course and at least three scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook. The UC Library is a great place to find resources.
• Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.
Books and Resources
Required Text(s): Pearlson, K., Saunders, C., Galletta, D. (2020). Managing and Using Information Systems: A Strategic Approach, 7th Edition. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons, Inc. ISBN: 978-1119560562
Plagiarism includes copying and pasting material from the internet into assignments without properly citing the source of the material.