Organizational Ethical Analysis Paper
Each student will write a research paper on an organization of his or her choice (6 pages) & a Separate Reference Page. The organizational analysis will utilize a minimum of five external, peer-reviewed academic sources and contain the following sections:
- What is the organization and how would you describe it?
- Who are the leaders of the organization?
- Is the organization successful?
- How do you determine whether an organization is ethical or not?
- Based on your assessment and research, is the organization ethical?
- What would you change about the organization to make it better, without sacrificing ethical standards?
2) Read Leaked Movie Trailer and a Confidentiality Agreement and complete the questions at the end of the case study.
– Your assignment should be written in APA style format.
-Double spaced with 12-point Times New Roman font and make sure to use headings.
-Please answer all the questions at the end of Case Study in not less than 2 pages.
-Separate title and reference page.
Discussion Forum 7
Stanford University medical researchers conducted a study on the correlation between the use of fertility drugs and ovarian cancer. Their study, published in the American Journal of Epidemiology, concludes that the use of the fertility drugs, Pergonal and Serophene, may increase the risk of ovarian cancer by three times. The lead author of the studies, Professor Alice Whittemore, stated, “Our finding in regard to fertility drugs is by no means certain. It is based on very small numbers and is really very tenuous.”
FDA Commissioner David Kessler would like the infertility drug manufacturers to disclose the study findings and offer a warning on the drug packages. He notes, “Even though the epidemiology study is still preliminary, women have a right to know what is known. We’re not looking to make more of this than there is.”
If you were a manufacturer of one of the drugs, would you voluntarily disclose the study information? (350 words 1-2 pages including reference)