web application security
Write 6 lines on Sensitive Data Exposure, describing what and how the sensitive data is exposed?
Do a bit of research on penetration testing techniques. Investigate and document the following
1. Five network penetration testing techniques
2. Advantages and disadvantages of each
3. One notable social engineering test
4. Possible negative implications of penetration testing
Please write between 200 and 300 words
Read this Time article and view the video explaining how Russian trolls spread fake news. Discuss in 500 words whether the government should regulate Facebook more closely.
Use at least three sources. Include at least 3 quotes from your sources enclosed in quotation marks and cited in-line by reference to your reference list. Example: “words you copied” (citation) These quotes should be one full sentence not altered or paraphrased. Cite your sources using APA format. Use the quotes in your paragraphs.
Copying without attribution or the use of spinbot or other word substitution software will result in a grade of 0.
Write in essay format not in bulleted, numbered or other list format.
Please answer the questions in paragraphs containing at least five sentences. Include the question and number your answers accordingly.
1. Describe Digital Literacy (how to know what is real on the web).
2. None of these people exist. What does this mean to you?
3. Why is Wikipedia more reliable than a paper encyclopedia?
4. How useful are crowd sources answers?
5. What are some drawbacks to crowd sourced answers?
6. Do people generally utilize the diversity of sources on the Internet effectively?
7. How reliant are we and how reliant should we be on getting our news from social media?
8. How do humans remain vigilant when we turn over authority to computers? Have you tried to navigate without gps?
9. If models are simplifications or reality, why do we rely on them?
10. Why was this model, used by Amazon for hiring, wrong?
11. Why did Skynet declare war on the human race?
It is important that you use your own words, that you cite your sources, that you comply with the instructions regarding length of your post. Do not use spinbot or other word replacement software. It usually results in nonsense and is not a good way to learn anything. . I will not spend a lot of my time trying to decipher nonsense. Proof read your work or have it edited. Find something interesting and/or relevant to your work to write about. Please do not submit attachments unless requested.