Video Reaction Paper
The goal of this project is to have students think about self-esteem differently and realize the application to their own lives.
Write a 2-page reaction paper on Amy Cuddy’s Tedtalk (https://www.ted.com/talks/amy_cuddy_your_body_language_shapes_who_you_are?language=en (Links to an external site.))
In your reaction paper please be sure to include the following:
- Title and speaker of the Tedtalk
- Summary of the Tedtalk
- Overall impression of the Tedtalk
- Specific parts of it that you liked or found challenging, including the reason why you felt this way
- Do you think the Tedtalk has merit – does it seem valid? Why?
- How does what Cuddy says relate to what you have learned about self-esteem in the eText? Be specific using examples from the video and concepts/ideas from the eText.
- How would be able to apply Cuddy’s ideas to your own life? Be specific, give examples, and fully explain them.
- Would you recommend this Tedtalk? Why?
12-point font, Times Roman, double-spaced)