Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of our website Achiever Student are conditioned on your full acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions are applied to all visitors, users, and other persons who access or use our website. Please review this page before purchasing or ordering any products or services from us.
This Website is owned and operated by Mutt Street Limited.
Any time you access or use our website, you agree to be bound by the Terms stated on this page. You can access and use our website from any part of the world as long as you do not violate any applicable laws. In case you violate any of the Terms stated on this page, we reserve the right to delete your account and discontinue your use of the website.
“Website” refers to an aggregate amount of web pages available at achieverstudent.com and all subdomains connected with the website where services are realized.
“Services” refers to all types of writing tasks and other academic works a client might request on our website. The tasks include essays, research papers, dissertations, and all types of written materials.
“We”, “Us”, “Ours” refers to Mutt Street Limited, the company that owns and operates Achiever Student.
“User”, “You”, “Client” refers to a natural person, individual entrepreneur, or a legal entity that has registered on our website as a user and has accepted our Terms and Conditions. This includes anyone submitting, uploading executing an order, uploading any information, or transferring payments on our website.
“Writer” is an expert who has been employed by our company whose responsibility is to provide research and writing services to our clients according to the agreement we hold with them.
“Account” refers to the personalized section of the website that cannot be accessed by the public and is created through a user’s registration. An account is personalized by a client’s user name and password that are used to access the account.
“Order” refers to an electronic request for a paid service by the client for a particular writing service. The order specifies the scope of work, order parameters, and other requirements of the client.
“Product” refers to the end product of the order that comes as original content that is written and delivered as an original document according to the instructions given by the client.
“Client’s Information” refers to files containing text information represented in any format accepted by the website that has been submitted by the client for use as an example, or reference material.
- Order Placing and Registration.
- Fill the order form to place your order. All orders on our website are placed in this way.
- The order form gives instructions on the scope of work, order parameters, and the delivery terms. Ensure the information you give is exact, full, and final.
- Upon filling the order form, you will be requested to register on our website by sharing your contact information which includes your name, email address, and phone number. Ensure the information you share is up to date. It is your responsibility to update your account information in case of a change in the information. You can as well contact our support team for assistance in updating any information.
- Order Payment and Discounts
- Any time you place an order on our website, you agree to buy the product from us. The process of your order only begins after payment has been made in full and the payment has been authorized.
- Order payment is calculated according to our current pricing which can be found on our Prices page. The amount should be paid in advance after the order has been placed. We are not responsible for the delivery of a product that has not been paid for in full and payment authorized.
- Pay for your order using any of the payment methods available on our website. Please check our website for the available payment method during the payment period.
- Our company reserves the right to offer discount and bonus program information to all clients without discrimination.
- We promise to give equal access to discount and bonus program information to all our clients with no exception.
- You can request and receive a refund at any stage of your order if you decide to stop working with us. The refund will be processed according to our Money-Back Guarantee. In any refund case, we will not be held responsible for bank transfer fees, transfer anomalies, or any delays that might occur due to Bank service issues.
- It is your responsibility to pay any taxes including any services or value-added taxes applicable depending on the jurisdiction of the services provided.
- You may be subject to certain Valorem or other taxes on certain fees that we charge depending on your area of residence or location.
- You must comply with your obligation under income tax provisions in your jurisdiction.
- Order Process
- Order validation- Once we are done processing your order, we reserve the right to re-check the order details to ensure assignment instructions were met successfully. In case of a mismatch, the order will be modified to match your assignment instructions.
- Order volume- You must give your preferred order volume when filling the order form. This can be measured by the number of words or number of pages. One double-spaced page equals 275 words. Your order must match the indicated number of pages. In case of a mismatch, feel free to request a reformat to match the number of pages or words.
- Changes of order details- You can provide changes to the scope of work as long as a writer has not started working on your order. In case of an increase in order volume, order complexity, or a decrease in order deadline, you will be requested to pay an additional fee to compensate the writer for the added instructions.
- Resources- Please specify any materials you want the writer to utilize in processing your order. You can as well upload the materials with the order form if you have copies or you can provide links to where the materials can be accessed in entirety.
- Communication- Please feel free to communicate with your writer during the order processing period using the special message on your personal order page. Our support team is also available and ready to help and you can contact them through live chat, email, or call. Do not hesitate to contact us anytime you need assistance.
- Progress tracking- You can track the progress of your order through your personal order page where any information and status of your order will be updated regularly. In case the status is not updated, feel free to contact our support using any of the available means of communication as we are available 24/7.
- Order Delivery
- It is our responsibility to deliver all orders on time to meet every client’s deadline.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the availability of delivery channels once we are done processing your order. We will not be liable for any incorrect email address, spam filters, internet outages, and failure of the client in providing communication means and other contact means. Please contact us any time you need assistance with an order’s delivery.
- It is your responsibility to download your order on time once it has been delivered to you on time.
- Order Revision
- Review our Revision Policy to learn more about your right to a free revision.
- If you feel that any product delivered to you under these Terms is below your standards or contains any errors or mistakes, you have the right to request free modifications according to our Free Revision Policy
- Our company reserves the right to decline a revision request in case the revision instructions are inconsistent with your initial instructions. You will be requested to pay an extra fee if the revision instructions do not match with your initial instructions.
- We can decline or limit multiple revision requests if your behavior demonstrates oblivious exploitation of the writer or if your revision request seems unreasonable.
- Refund Policy
- Read our Refund Policy to learn more about your right to a refund.
- It is our responsibility to deliver orders that match a client’s instructions and requirements.
- In case your commitments are violated, you reserve the right to request and receive a refund according to our money-back guarantee.
- The Use of Products
- You agree to use any of the products you purchase from us for personal and non-commercial purposes only. The payment you make on our website is a reflection of the time and effort made in conducting research and writing your paper. It also helps in the necessary maintenance and administration of the website for efficient and effective product delivery.
- You do not have the right to produce, modify, distribute, or display any of the products you receive from us on the internet or in any form of a hard copy over a reasonable limit necessary for personal use.
- You agree to use the products you receive from us for the purposes of getting ideas, help, and motivation to write your own work. The work you write after getting our ideas and assistance should not be the exact replica of the work you received from us.
The following are the steps taken to ensure you receive a plagiarism-free paper.
- Anti-plagiarism software shall be used to scan each product to ensure it is 100% original and does not contain any traces of plagiarism.
- Our Quality Assurance Team shall review each and every product to ensure all assignment instructions were followed strictly and the product does not have any errors or mistakes.
- We will never republish, resell, or redistribute any of the products we have delivered to our clients.
Anytime you fill and submit the order form or make payments on our website, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- You do not have the right to put your name on any of the products you receive from us. All products and written materials you receive from us are to be used for research and reference purposes only. This is because we do not allow, encourage, or knowingly take part in plagiarism or any other acts of academic fraud or cheating. We strongly adhere to and abide by all copyright laws and will not knowingly allow a client to commit plagiarism or violate copyright laws. You agree that any materials you receive from us will be used for research purposes only and cannot be used as a substitute for your own work. The material can only be used as a model paper from which you can learn how to draft your own paper or take inspiration for your own thinking. If entire parts of the paper are to be used in your original piece of writing, they must be paraphrased or properly cited.
- Neither our company nor any of its affiliates and/or partners shall be liable for any unethical, inappropriate, illegal, or otherwise wrongful use of the products and/or other written materials received from the website. This includes plagiarism, lawsuits, poor grading, expulsion, academic probation, loss of scholarship/awards/grants/prizes/titles/positions, failure, suspension, or any other disciplinary actions arising from the improper, unethical, and/or illegal use of such products.
- Personal Data and Payment Information: use and security
- Account Information and Security
- Your name and email address will be requested as part of the registration process and you will be requested to create a password. Either your name, email address or both will be used as your username for our website. The username and password will be used any time you want to log in on our website.
- Please keep this information and never share it or disclose it to ant third parties as it can be used to access your personal account.
- You are responsible for all activities and orders linked to your account. If you suspect or find out that someone has your password, please change the password as soon as possible. You can do this by pressing on the “edit profile” button and you will be given an option to change the password. You can as well contact us through any of the available means of communication if you need help changing your password.
- Our company reserves the right to change your account’s password if we suspect that the account is no longer secure. Once this happens, you will be sent an email notification on the same through the email address you have shared on your personal account.
- In case you forget your password, please click on the “forgot password” button and you will be able to reset your password as long as you can satisfy our security check.
- Use of the Website; termination and suspension of use
- You represent and warrant that you shall only place an order on our website or make payments only after ensuring that the rules, regulations, or guidelines of your institution permit you to utilize and use our essay help services.
- You only have the right to access our website for personal and non-commercial purposes only.
- Never use the website or any part of it for illegal purposes. To be specific, never use the website for any of the following purposes.
- To disseminate any unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or other materials that breach the law.
- To transmit materials that encourage behaviors that constitute a criminal offense, or one that breaches any applicable laws, regulations, or code(s) of conduct.
- To interfere with any other person’s use of the website.
- To make, transmit, or store electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You will be responsible for any losses and costs that our company might incur resulting from your breach of the provisions of These Terms.
- Your use of the website might be terminated if you breach any of these Terms.
- Your access and use of this website might be suspended if we suspect that your use of the website is affecting the lawful operation of the website or may adversely affect other clients.
- Contacting a writer by means not allowed by the website’s functionality is a violation of these Terms. You can only contact the writer through the special messenger on your personal order page.
- Your profile may be deleted and services provided to you terminated without warning if we believe you are below 16 years and do not have a full legal capacity to enter into legally binding relations.
- Intellectual Property Rights (“IPRs)
- IPRs in the products.
- All the products we deliver have been drafted by our writers.
- We (our affiliates, partners, and us) retain full copyright in any products or materials delivered to our clients.
- You are granted a non-exclusive license to use any products you purchase from us for personal and non-commercial purposes only.
- You agree not to distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display, or create derivative works from or exploit the products and/or contents of this website without previous written permission.
- If you use any of the products or materials on our website in an unauthorized manner, you will be responsible for any losses we might incur as a result of your actions.
- IPRs in any materials supplied to us by the client.
Please ensure that the materials you supply to us especially the ones that are to be used as a reference or source material do not infringe the intellectual property rights, the rights of other persons, or violate any applicable laws. If they do, you will be liable for any losses we may incur as a result.
- IPRs on the website.
- All IPRs in any part of the website are owned or licensed to us.
- No IPRs are intended to transfer to any person who accesses or uses our website.
- You do not have the right to copy, disseminate, or download any content of the website except as expressly permitted by these Terms or as agreed with us.
- Sources used feature.
If you ask for copies of sources used, you will not be provided with articles and e-books in their entirety but excerpts from the original sources will be provided. You will be requested to pay a service fee for the collection and delivery of these materials which include links to where the sources are available in entirety for viewing and purchasing.
- Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- The website has been provided “as is” and we do not guarantee that it will meet all your requirements or expectations. You may not be able to access our website especially if your computer does not support modern technology including encryption.
- You can only access our website via the World Wide Web (www). The web is independent of us and using it is at your own risk and you will be subject to all applicable national and international laws and regulations. In all cases, we do not represent that the website is appropriate or available for use in any jurisdiction thus you should be careful always.
- You will find links and hyperlinks to websites and resources owned by third parties. Most of these third-party websites have their own Term of Use and other policies. Please review these policies before sharing any personal information with them as we do not accept liability for any third party website. Accessing and using these websites is at your own risk thus you should check their policies to understand how your data will be treated.
- We will not be liable for any loss you or any other person might incur as a result of the changes we make to our website.
- We will not be responsible for any loss arising out of or in connection with the products and/or including but not limited to;
- Any malfunctions, failure, or any kinds of difficulties in phones, electronic, hardware or software, network, internet, email, or computer.
- Failed, incomplete or garbled, or delayed computer and/or email transmissions.
- Any delays or disruptions in the product or service arising from conditions caused by events beyond the control of the company.
- Any injuries or losses arising in connection with, or as a result of utilizing our products or services.
- Any printing or typographical errors in any product you receive from us.
- Any liability arising from your use or inability to use our website or any other issue beyond our control is your responsibility.
- When creating these Terms and Conditions, nothing was written with the intention of excluding or limiting liability for death or personal injury arising from negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which may not be limited or excluded by law or intended to affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- You cannot transfer any of your rights as stated under these Terms and Conditions to another person. On the other hand, we can transfer our rights to another business where we are sure your rights as a consumer will not be affected.
- If you breach these Terms and your actions are ignored, we will still be entitled to rely on our rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach these Terms. This means that you should always act in accordance with these Terms anytime you access and use our website.
- All notices from you to us must be in writing and sent to our contact address unless it has been stated otherwise on these Terms.
- Notices from us to you will be in any of the following ways.
- A display on the website.
- A display on your personal order page.
- An email to the email address you have shared in your account.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms are governed by the Laws of England and Wales.
- In case of a dispute in relation to these Terms, it must be resolved by negotiations between the parties involved. Both parties must agree to do everything possible to resolve the dispute on an individual level. Failure to reach an agreement, the dispute will be resolved by arbitration under the London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA). This is because the rules of this court are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this clause.
- Both our company and our clients agree to resolve any dispute by arbitration on an individual basis and not on a class, collective, or representative basis on behalf of others. There will be no right or authority for any dispute to be brought, heard, or arbitrated as a class, collective, representative, or private attorney general proceeding.
- Achiever Student reserves the right at any time to take any of the following actions.
- Alter any information, specifications, features, or functions of the website or services.
- Suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any or all of the services or part of a website, including the availability of any feature, database, or content.
- Impose limits on certain features and services or restrict access to parts or all of the services, in each case with or without prior notice and without any liability to you or any other person. In the case of any change, we will do anything in our power to notify you we think that the change has the effect of materially and adversely diminishing the functionality of any service you have shown interest in.
- These Terms might be revised or updated from time to time. In case of an update or a revision, you will be notified through your personal email address, a display of the updated Terms on the website, a message to your personal order page, or through any other manner chosen by the company. Following such an update, your use of the website constitutes your agreement to be bound by and comply with the new Terms. You may be requested to give your explicit consent to be bound by the new Terms. Please review these Terms regularly to ensure you do not miss out on any important changes that might be made from time to time.
- Contact Details
For information about our website, please contact us through call, live chat, send us a message through your order page, an email to our email address or any other communication means available on our “Contact Us” page.