Topic: Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
The term paper should include the following:
1. Introduction: Which introduces your topic and provides an overview
2. Detailed Description: Which describes your topic in detail
3. State-of-the-Art applications: (if any), which describe important applications of your topic. For example, “Wireless Sensor Networks” have many important applications in environmental monitoring and in military domains. Again, “Fog Computing” has important applications for providing real-times services to system such as networked autonomous vehicles. You can provide an overview of such applications depending on your topic.
4. Results: Which, as appropriate based on your topic, describe important result/observations and provide insights
5.Summary: Which summarizes the key points of the report
6. References: Which cite the literature/sources your term paper builds on