Prior to beginning work on this assignment, read or review the following:
- Promoting Responsible and Ethical Digital Citizens (Links to an external site.),
- The Relationship Between Technology and Ethics: From Society to School (Links to an external site.),
- Consent Forms: Photos, Video, Audio & Testimonials (Links to an external site.),
- Debating the Usage of Digital Devices in the Classroom (Links to an external site.),
- What Are the Pros and Cons of Edtech in the Classroom? (Links to an external site.),
- Pros, Cons of Technology in the Classroom (Links to an external site.),
- Read chapter seven in your Enhancing Learning Through Technology (Links to an external site.) text and
- Academic Integrity.
For this assignment, you will create a guide to using technology in your classroom. To present your guide, you have the option to create brochure.
In your Guide to Using Technology in your Classroom, address these five criteria:
- Summarize the pros of incorporating technology into the teaching and learning process.
- Explain methods you have put in place to ensure student safety while using technology in the classroom.
- Describe what is considered acceptable netiquette in your classroom.
- Summarize your expectations for academic integrity in the classroom.
- Create a media consent form to allow student utilization of technology in the classroom.
Design Your own Brochure