QNT 275 Final Exam Guide 2018 version/QNT 275 Final Exam Guide 2018 version
1. To make tests of hypotheses about more than two population means, we use the:
analysis of variance distribution
2. You randomly select two households and observe whether or not they own a telephone answering machine. Which of the following is a simple event?
At most one of them owns a telephone answering machine.
At least one of them owns a telephone answering machine.
Neither of the two owns a telephone answering machine.
Exactly one of them owns a telephone answering machine.
3. In a one-way ANOVA, we analyze only one:
4. The regression model y = A + Bx + e is:
an exact relationship
a probabilistic model
a nonlinear model
a deterministic model
5. For a goodness-of-fit test, the frequencies obtained from the performance of an experiment are the: