Promotion And The Product Life Cycle
Please read the assignment before bidding.
Promotion and the Product Life Cycle
Purpose of Assignment
All products/services go through a life cycle of NPI (new product introduction), growth, maturity, and decline. These various stages affect the marketing strategy and promotional efforts for a particular product or service. In Week 3, you will incorporate a product strategy that addresses at least 3 areas of the product life cycle. The primary objective of this assignment is to allow you to demonstrate an understanding of the factors that can affect the launch of a product or service.
Create a minimum 700-word product strategy in Microsoft® Word. Complete the following:
· Select a product strategy.
· Address at least three areas of the product life cycle (e.g., NPI, growth, maturity, and decline).
· Discuss two types of media methods you could use to highlight your product or service.
· Determine how you will measure the marketing activities (i.e., what metrics will be used to determine success or failure).
· Address three elements of the following product and promotion list:
· Integrated marketing communication
· Advertising strategy/objectives
· Push and pull
· Media strategy
· Advertising execution
· Direct marketing
· Public relations/strategies
Note: Charts/graphs/tables do not count toward the word count.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
Plagiarism Free Paper