“You” on this page refers to our clients while “we”, “us” or “our” refers to our company, its affiliates, and subsidiaries.
- We only request you to provide the information that is important for service provision.
- Your person will be deleted as soon as we realize it is no longer needed.
- We make it possible for you to control what information about you is kept private and what can be shared with the public.
- We want you to understand how your data is collected, stored, used, and shared.
- Our website
- Our mobile applications.
- Other products or services which are available on our websites such as plagiarism detectors and citation generators.
Our assignment help services target students from all over the world and our utmost concern is keeping them anonymous. We do not collect nor share your personal data not unless you have permitted us to do so.
- How can we receive your personal data?
Your personal data can be received from any of the following parties.
- We can receive your personal data from third parties you have allowed or instructed to share the data with us.
- From you or our partners through contracts or other legal obligations you have with us or our partners for the delivery of a legal contract or a legal obligation.
- Information we collect about you
The following information might be collected automatically when you visit our website or member communities.
- Technical information.
- IP addresses.
- Details on the type of device used to connect to our website.
- Your interaction with our website.
The following are the types of personal data collected and the reasons for processing the data.
|Types of personal data||Reasons for data collection.|
|1.||User’s country||User verification.Prevention of fraudulent use and resale of a user’s accountFor tax implications and VAT purposes|
|2.||User’s email||The main contact of communication with the user.Channel for the provision of marketing and promotional materials.|
|3.||User’s name and surname||User verification.For invoices, billing, and taxation.Prevention of fraudulent use and resale of a user’s account.|
|4.||Phone number||User verificationContact for immediate communication.Customer support.|
|5.||City/state/ZIP code/address||Billing information for invoices.|
- Reasons for collecting your personal data
Your personal data might be collected for some or all of the following purposes.
- To facilitate the delivery of products and services you have ordered from us.
- To convey information about a product or service you have shown interest in purchasing.
- To deliver information about a service you have purchased from us or other related products.
- To deliver services you have ordered under a contract.
- For legal reasons for example when you have entered into a contract with us.
- To provide you with information about a product or service if you have agreed to receive the information.
- Grounds of collecting information from you
The following are some of the major reasons we might collect your personal data.
- When we have a legal reason or have been allowed by the law or under a contract to collect the information.
- When you have allowed us to do so for a certain reason such as the provision of a service or newsletter.
- Legal basis for processing your personal data
Your personal data might be processed for any of the following reasons.
- When you have entered into a contract with us.
- When you have allowed us to process the data.
- When we have to deliver a product or service you have ordered from us.
- When you request us to process your personal data.
- When we are required by the law to do so.
The above are legal reasons we might process your personal data.
- Ways of giving information
We can receive your personal data in any of the following ways with your consent.
- When you browse any page of our website.
- When you order from us and receive our services.
- When you call us using your phone number.
- When you post reviews and feedback on our website
- When you send us an email.
- When you chat with our support team.
- When you accept to be receiving our marketing information.
The information you share with us can be educational, personal, financial, or related to your order. You can give the information to enter into a contract with us especially when purchasing products or services from us.
- Information we receive from other sources
We can get your personal data in case you use any of the websites we operate, any of the services we provide, or from our business partners who have been authorized to collect the information on our behalf.
We can as well receive your personal data from third parties whom we work with such as subcontractors in technical, business partners, payment and delivery services providers, analytics providers, advertising networks, search information providers, credit reference agencies, and background checking agencies. They can share your personal data with us as part of the service we deliver to you or for other legal reasons.
Files. Any files you upload, download, or access with the website might be collected and stored on our website. Avoid at all costs sharing with us files that you are not permitted to use or that contain your personal data or the personal data of other persons. This is because we do not guarantee the security of any information contained in such files.
- Who might your personal data be shared with?
Your personal data might be shared with third parties, for legal reasons or because you have allowed us to do so. Your personal information might be shared with any of the following parties.
- Our marketing staff. They will use the information to deliver promotional materials to you after you have registered on our website.
- Our group companies. This refers to our subsidiaries or ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
- Subcontractors and third parties to facilitate the performance of a contract we hold with you or we hold with the.
- Third parties you have allowed us to share the information with.
- Third parties who provide us with certain services because you have purchased goods or services from us.
- Other reasons your personal data might be shared with third parties.
If our company or substantially all its assets are acquired by a third party, any personal data belonging to our clients will be one of the company assets that will be transferred back to us. The following are other reasons your personal data might be shared with third parties.
- To comply with a legal obligation such as a lawful request by public authorities. This includes meeting national security or law enforcement requirements.
- If a government agency requests us to do so.
- If it is required in order to apply the website’s Terms and Conditions or other agreements.
- If sharing your data will help protect the rights, properties, or safety of our company, our clients, or other parties.
- If the exchange will help in reducing fraud or will help reduce our credit risks.
- Aggregated data
Aggregated data is data in which personal information that can be used to identify an individual has been removed. Any data shared in this form is not personal data and is usually used for statistical purposes.
We may share aggregated data with third parties from time to time. Although the data does not contain your personal information, you have the right to object.
- Where your data is processed and stored
The following are reasons why your data might be processed outside the EEA.
- For order fulfillment.
- To process payment.
- To access technical support services.
- What if your personal data cannot be processed within the EEA?
The following are actions taken for any data that cannot be processed within the EEA to ensure maximum security for such data.
- We will comply with all data protection principles.
- In possible cases, we will select a country that is on the EU Commissions’ countries list as they provide adequate protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects.
- Reasonable endeavors will be used for any transfers to the United States of America to ensure they participate in the Privacy Shield Program.
- Adequacy of protection will be accessed for transfers in any other country or state.
- Access to your personal data via password
During the registration process, you will be requested to choose a password that you will use to access certain parts of our website. Never share the password with anyone as you are responsible for any activities related to your account. If you think someone has access to your password or it is no longer secure feel free to change or you can contact us for help in changing the password.
- Transmission and storage of your personal data
Although we cannot guarantee the security of data as it is transmitted and stored on the internet, we will do everything to ensure the data is encrypted to the standards stated in the GDPR rules of data protection. Please feel safe when ordering with us as we will do anything in our power to ensure maximum security of your personal data.
- How long will we keep your personal data?
Your personal data will not be kept in our database longer than it is required. Your data will be kept;
- As long as the law requires the data to be kept.
- Until we lack a valid reason for keeping the data.
- Until you request us to delete or stop using the data.
Enough of your personal data might be kept to comply with your request not to use your data or to comply with your right to erasure. Your erasure request will be kept even if it includes your personal data until a time you are no longer our customer and the data is not needed for tax purposes.
- What if you refuse to share your personal data with us?
If you refuse to share personal data that is necessary for service delivery under a contract, we will refuse to enter into a contract with you. No service will be delivered as long as you have not shared the needed data with us.
- Your rights
We respect your rights to your personal data. The following are your rights and what we do to protect them.
|Legal right||What is done to protect your rights|
|The right to access||We make it possible for you to access any information we hold about you. Please contact us anytime you want to access your personal data that has been stored on our database.|
|The right to rectification||You can rectify any information we hold about you if it is inaccurate or incomplete. If the information has been legally passed to third parties, we will also request them to rectify the data. Please contact us if you need help with data rectification.|
|The right to erasure||This is also referred to as “the right to be forgotten”. Contact us at any time if you want us to delete your personal data. The data will be erased as long as we do not have a legal reason for keeping it.|
|The right to restrict processing||You have the right to request us to restrict how we process your data. After the request, we can continue keeping your data but we do not have the right to process it.|
|The right to data portability||You have the right to access and reuse any data we hold about you for your own purposes in a safe and secure way without affecting the usability of your data. The right only applies to the data we hold about you with your consent or for the performance of a contract.|
|The right to object processing||You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data even if the processing is based on our legitimate interest, the exercise of official authority, direct marketing, or purposeless statistics. Contact us any time if you wish to object to the processing of your data.|
|The right to withdraw consent||You have the right to withdraw consent in a case where you had given us permission to process your data but you later change your mind. We will discontinue processing your data upon request to respect your right for consent withdrawal.|
|The right to complain to a Supervisory Authority||If you post a complaint and feel that it has not been responded to or your problem has not been solved, you can complain to the ICO (Information Commissioner’s office).|
- Links to other websites
- Age limitations
To the extent prohibited by the law, we do not accept the access and use of our website and services by persons under the age of 16. Please contact us immediately if you realize that anyone under the age of 16 has illegally provided us with their personal data. Their data will be deleted and they will be blocked from accessing and using our website.
- The laws and regulations
The following are the laws that govern personal data in the UK.
- The Data Protection Act (1998).
- REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The Information Commissioner’s Office (the ICO) is an independent authority that upholds the rights of information in the public interest in the United Kingdom. More information about the ICO can be found on their website. Follow this link for more, Information Commissioner’s Office.
- How can you reach us?
You can contact us through live chat, a message on your personal order page, or through the following contact details.