PowerPoint_Topic: Deceptive Dental marketing and advertisements
Social, Cultural, Or Ethical Issue Related to Dentistry.
Topic Chosen: Deceptive dental marketing and advertisements
Create a PowerPoint presentation based on the following topic “Deceptive dental marketing and advertisements”.
Conduct a search using both internet and library database resources. You must use at least 3 sources, one of which must be from the Broward College library database. https://www.broward.edu/library/index.html
Create a NARRATED PowerPoint presentation that contains between 12 to 18 slides. You must add your voice using the narration feature in PPT. Include the following:
· Title Slide (1 slide) – includes your name and the presentation title.
· Introduction Slide (1 slide) – should be something catchy and explain why this issue is important.
· Body/Content Slides (8-14 slides) – must be interesting, well organized, and presented clearly. Slides should not contain full sentences/paragraphs.
· Summary Slide (1 slide) – may also include a way for others to get involved, help, or get more information about Deceptive dental marketing and advertisements.
· Reference Slide (1 slide) – must be in APA style and be a minimum of 3 resources. When including hyperlinks in the reference list, they must be hyperlinked.
PowerPoint Elements: Include the following PowerPoint elements:
· Apply a single theme or design template.
· Apply a transition to each slide.
· Do NOT use animation.
· Provide at least one hyperlink to a video or useful online article.
· Use at least 5 open or creative commons images (Clipart, photos, shapes, etc.).
· Use smart art at least one time.
· Include an original chart.
· Include a footer on each slide with the slide number and your last name.
To earn full points, your presentation must be narrated. Do NOT read word for word from your slides. Slides should only contain bulleted information, but full sentences should be spoken! The narration audio should start automatically when you start the slideshow and should continue through the entire presentation.