Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
• Your submission must include an introduction, body, and conclusion sections in outline format.
• Each section of your outline should include topic sentences and paragraph transitions that help tie your major points together.
• Your outline must follow current APA style formatting.
• Refer to the writing resources below to get started.
A rough draft is not expected to be polished, and as such, this assignment will be graded on a completion basis. However, in order to receive full credit for the assignment, the following components must be met:
• The rough draft includes an introduction, a minimum of four body paragraphs, and a conclusion.
• A minimum of three references are incorporated as supporting evidence.
• Use the outline you posted as a guide. As you draft you may find that changing some pieces is necessary for the paper to make sense.
• Be sure to follow APA style formatting for your paper and cite your sources.
• A title page.
• The body of the paper, which includes 4–6 pages of professionally written text
• At least three references from textbooks, websites and articles that provide adequate justification and support your claim
• Subheadings (technical aspects, public policy, and personal opinion/conclusion)
• Appropriate in-text citations throughout paper
• A reference list with only the sources used in the body of the paper (All sources should be less than 5 years old unless recent research is not available, and at least one reference must be a peer-reviewed article from a profession journal. Do not use Wikipedia or an encyclopedia as they are not considered reliable academic sources and will not be accepted.)
• APA style formatting throughout your paper