PM 586 Final Exam (New version)/PM 586 Final Exam (New version)
1. In a strong matrix structure, employees take daily direction from:
Project manager only
Both, but the project manager has greater influence
Both, but the functional manager has greater influence
Functional manager only
2. If the schedule variance is positive and the cost variance is negative, the project’s status is:
Over budget and behind schedule
Under budget and ahead of schedule
Over budget and ahead of schedule
Under budget and behind schedule
3. Which category of projects would involve a large number of functional units where the workers may be assigned either part-time or full-time?
4. Which type of chart provides the least “predictive” value?
5. Scope creep is generally the result of:
Too much detail in the specifications
Having too many levels in the WBS
Poorly defined SOW
Having the wrong people assigned to the project
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. If we fail to satisfy your expectations, you can always request a refund and get your money back.
We don’t share your private information with anyone. What happens on our website stays on our website.
Our service is legit
We provide you with a sample paper on the topic you need, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper with our plagiarism-detection software, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 8 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency and level of study. If you want a cheap essay, place your order with as much time as possible. Our prices start from $11 per page.