Nursing Research (Due 24 hours)
1) Minimum 6 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
Part 1: minimum 4 pages
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 2 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
Part 1: Minimum 6 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Nursing Research
Among Adolescent habitual smokers, how does the introduction of a school-based smoking cessation program help reduce the rate of adolescent smokers compared to the number of adolescent smokers before the school-based cessation program was introduced within four months?
Locate six quantitative articles directly related to the PICOT question
1. Provides a detailed description of the of the purpose of each article
2. Provides a detailed description of the research question of the purpose of each article
3. Provides a detailed description of the scientific method of each article
4. Provides a detailed description of the of the results of each article
5. Provides a detailed description of the conclusion of each article
Part 2: Nursing Research
Suppose you are going to conduct a study utilizing Qualitative Research Design:
1. Which type of research would you use
2. Which method would you utilize to collect data and select your sample.
Part 3: Pathophysiology
Forty-nine–year-old Frank has been a heavy drinker for the past 25 years. He also has a history of hypertension, hyperlipidemia, and recent upper respiratory viral infection. Frank’s only current medication is Lasix (furosemide) 40 mg od. He presents with severe epigastric pain that radiates to his back and worsens when lying down. His abdomen is distended, and bowel sounds are hypoactive. Frank has a fever and is diaphoretic and hypotensive, and his serum calcium is very low.
Frank is being transferred to the ICU. If you were the ICU nurse
1. What would you have to consider in Frank’s case?
2. What would you expect in the way of treatment modalities for Frank?
Part 4: Clinical practice (write in the first person)
As this course wraps up, take a moment to examine each of the course outcomes.
MN610-1: Construct clinical reasoning skills in evaluating, planning and implementing care across gender and age span in a culturally competent manner for patients experiencing acute and chronic disease processes.
MN610-2: Develop an evidence-based management plan for clients in the primary care setting with acute, episodic, and chronic illnesses, taking consideration of gender, culture, and ethnicity.
MN610-3: Create age-appropriate plans for health promotion, health maintenance, health restoration, and health teaching when treating adults.
MN610-4: Integrate clients’ cultural preferences, health beliefs, spiritual beliefs, behaviors, and traditional practices into the individualized management plan.
MN610-5: Formulate a written and oral presentation for conveying care-related data to the interprofessional team.
1. Discuss how you met the course outcomes for this course by providing an example for each one.