Answer each question in a paragraph that contains at least five sentences: Include the question and number your answers accordingly.
1. Should society help workers dislocated when technology, like the Internet, elimlnates their jobs in a process called ‘Creative Destruction’?
2. are we working more and earning less?
3. Would you want a telecommuting job? Why or why not?
4. Does the gig economy appeal to you? Why or why not?
5. How is an employee differentiated from a contracter under US law?
6. Why have some municipalities put restrictions on innovations in the sharing economy and in on-demand services?
7. What has been the effect on the US economy of outsourcing (or offshoring) technical and professional jobs?
8. How much monitoring of employee activities at work is appropriate?
9. Should an employer be able to discipline or terminate an employee for on-line behavior in his/her own time?
10. What is the relationship betwee BYOD (bring your own device) and shadow IT.
11. What is cyberloafing?
Read this Time article and view the video explaining how Russian trolls spread fake news. Discuss in 500 words whether the government should regulate Facebook more closely.
Use at least three sources. Use the Research Databases available from the Danforth Library, not Google. Include at least 3 quotes from your sources enclosed in quotation marks and cited in-line by reference to your reference list. Example: “words you copied” (citation) These quotes should be one full sentence not altered or paraphrased. Cite your sources using APA format. Use the quotes in your paragaphs.
Do a bit of research on penetration testing techniques. Investigate and document the following
Five network penetration testing techniques
Advantages and disadvantages of each
One notable social engineering test
Possible negative implications of penetration testing
Please write between 250
You are the web master for the Republican Party National Committee. Prepare a risk assessment analysis for your website. Some questions to consider:
Who is likely to attack your site?
When are attacks likely to occur?
What sort of attacks might take place?
How can you best minimize attacks and protect the integrity of your site?
Write between 250