Respond ONLY and Suggest alternative approaches and definitions.
Improving the employer-employee relationship is the strategic role of an HRM. However, there’s more to this job than many people realize. Human resources managers formulate workforce strategy and determine the functional processes necessary to meet organizational goals. Their job requires expertise as an HR generalist, which means they must be familiar with every human resource discipline. There are several ways in which HRM professionals help define roles and responsibilities: Conducting employee surveys- taking the feedback from the employee if he or she is happy with the organization. Conducting an open discussion with all level employees will help the lower-level employee to effectively communicate with upper-level employees. Providing flexible working hours. Support creativity and innovation. Giving tasks according to skills and capability. Like most of us have stated, the job description is not clear based on the positions for employees. More tasks or being added but no additional pay to go along with it, as well as the necessary training.
There are several more ways in which hrm professionals help define roles and responsibilities- like:
1. Conducting employee survey- taking the feedback from the employee if he or she is happy with the organization
2. Conducting open discussion with all level employees will help the lower-level employee to open up with upper-level employees
3. Providing flexible working hours
4. Support creativity and innovation
5. Giving tasks according to skills and capability