Please watch this Lynda video on grammar fundamentals:
2. Navigate to https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/948/1/
Under General Writing, watch the following:
a) OWL Podcasts: Introduction to Rhetoric
b) OWL Podcasts: Invention and Prewriting
c) OWL Podcasts: Introduction to Pathos
d) OWL Podcasts: Introduction to Ethos
e) OWL Podcasts: Introduction to Logos
Minimum 500 words (excluding title page and reference list); 12 point Times New Roman Font and double-spaced.
· Please be sure to answer the entire question to receive maximum credit for this task.
· Use and include information from the weekly course content and outside sources to support the conclusions contained in the paper.
· Be cognizant of spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
· All sources should be cited in proper APA format (in-text citations and a reference list).
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on