A controversial issue is one which results in dispute and disagreement due to a difference of opinion, much like the issues you will do each week for homework. The difference is, you will choose a topic that you are interested in. You must submit a scenario or topic and defend your selection.
Expectations for the Midterm AND Final paper topics areto be approved in advance:
1) Decide on a Social Issue. The midterm and final MUST be different issues.
2) Ask a question you aim to introduce, explain, explore, analyze, conclude, and create a call-to-action plan.
3) Identify and state the clashing views to be discussed.
4) Identify and provide 3-5 primary sources per view for citation.
5) Identify and provide bulleted targeted points of discussion to analyze per clashing view.
6) Other things to consider that were not discussed or discussed thoroughly that is expected to be influential inthe critical thinking section. Can be bullet points.
7) Create a Call-to-action Plan to determine how to solve the questions posed.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on