This marks our final week of class and, also, our final discussion.
For this week’s discussion, please respond to the following questions:
1. How do you plan to use your writing skills in future courses and\or your career?
2. What did you learn, in particular, about rhetorical techniques in this class?
3. What did you learn, in particular, about evaluating and choosing sources for your research?
4. How did your writing skills, as a whole, improve during this course?
5. What were your two favorite reading assignments from this course and what did you learn from them in terms of developing stronger writing and critical thinking skills? (Some reading assignments we had were “Me Talk Pretty One Day” by Sedaris, David. B, “The Meaning of Timothy McVeigh” by Gore Vidal, “A&P” by John Updike, and “Politics and the English Language” by George Orwell just to name a few.)
Post is due by 12/1 at 11:59 pm (250 words in total)