Assignment: 1.5 pages
Was Raymond Albert Kroc, founder of McDonald’s an Entrepreneur? If yes, Why? If not, Why Not??
I believe YES he was an Entrepreneur here are some of my reasons:
1. Vision – Dreaming until the idea is less vague and more clear
2. Passion – Persistence & Believing in yourself -Making a roaring fire from a kindle
3. Optimism – Including Devotion & Resilience to keep succeeding despite failure & challenges
4. Integrity – Pitching an idea for profits is one thing but doing it to make the world a better place is another
5. Leadership – giving credit to your team for making dreams a reality
6. Planning – Creating a blueprint of your dream
7. Curiosity – Drives a person to new doors, paths & worlds.
8. Creativity – The word “Impossible” does not exist in your dictionaries
9. Craziness – The good kind of crazy, having wild, outlandish ideas
10. Innovative – Always constantly improving, coming up with new ideas
Please use proper reputable references if not academic references are available
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on