Critical Reflection 2
Complete a critical reflections/responses to engage in thoughtful internal dialogue about the idea of global issues and education. You should attempt, in your understanding of the readings and videos to get “underneath” what you read/watched in order to understand the social, political, and cultural underpinnings of the issues.
1. Was I thorough? Did I write at least 2 pages?
2. Did I identify and address some of the major arguments/points/principles in the readings? Did I discuss and incorporate ideas from 3 readings or videos, or more, and did I include at least 1 quote or key idea per reading/video (and cite accordingly) and react to this statement or idea? How are my views challenged or supported by these ideas?
3. Did I make connections text-to-text, text-to-self and text-world connections?
4. Did I discuss how this will impact my own teaching practice, work in my intended career and/or future social interactions? Did I give specific examples when possible?
5. Did I pose a clear/non-rhetorical question for future discussion/reflection based on the selected readings/videos?