The student will:
• Apply critical thinking through participation of selected topics
• Engage in thoughtful discourse with peers
• Incorporate topic discussion into clinical judgment and decision making within the setting
Directions: End of Life
• An 80, year old woman was admitted to the hospital with pneumonia and weakness. She lives alone. Her children are supportive and help her around the house but do not live with her. Her husband of 51 years died within the last 6 months. She is grieving the loss, but she is relieved and feels guilty as he was an abusive spouse.
• The original post must be at least 100 – 200 words in length
• How do you assist her in coping with her loss?
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on