MY ROLE (BUSINESS ANALYST)
COURSE – CRYPTOGRAPHY
At UC, it is a priority that students are provided with strong educational programs and courses that allow them to be servant-leaders in their disciplines and communities, linking research with practice and knowledge with ethical decision-making. This assignment is a written assignment where students will demonstrate how this course research has connected and put into practice within their own career.
Provide a reflection of at least 800 words of how the knowledge, skills, or theories of this course have been applied, or could be applied, in a practical manner to your current work environment. If you are not currently working, share times when you have or could observe these theories and knowledge could be applied to an employment opportunity in your field of study. Describe situations in your life when you might need to use encryption or secret codes. How important would it be to have enough understanding of the subject of cryptography to assess the strength of the code you used? List seven questions or things you don’t know about cryptography. For each question you list, indicate why it might be important to know the answer. Additionally, describe what you think are the most important requirements for secure use of the Internet.
· Provide a 800 word minimum reflection.
· Use of proper APA formatting and citations. If supporting evidence from outside resources is used those must be properly cited.
· Share a personal connection that identifies specific knowledge and theories from this course.
· Demonstrate a connection to your current work environment. If you are not employed, demonstrate a connection to your desired work environment.
· You should not provide an overview of the assignments assigned in the course. The assignment asks that you reflect how the knowledge and skills obtained through meeting course objectives were applied or could be applied in the workplace.